Random notes from the edge:
- Why doesn’t President Bush give TV important speeches when I don’t care about what’s on network TV? Is there anything really so important going on that I have to supercede my usual CSI watching to hear about it, instead of ignoring it later on CNN.com?
- Penn and Teller are back with season three of BULLSHIT. First episode: circumcision. Painfully brilliant.
- Missed out on the Birmingham Blog dinner get together thing last night. Seems that I missed out on some surly and pentrating wit.
Or discussions of fanfic. Which is not so interesting.
- I suddenly find myself too conscious of the fact that this blog is being read. By tonight, I plan on getting over this, but I can not stand feeling the need to self-edit. And yet I am. Feeling that need. That is. And. Putting. Shatneresque. Periods in… EVERYWHERE!
- “Tad, I believe your bag is ringing.”
- Everyone needs a vestigial organ. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Share the joy